Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hoop-La?

How to produce a show with no experience, help or time. Ok...why am I doing this? The only answer is because it feels like the right thing to do. I don't like that I like to be stretched. I'm already so stretched by a tiny gorgeous being who's more demanding than I imagined. What can I gain by throwing myself into this? It's not about what I'll gain, it's that I want, I need to be on stage. No opportunities are knocking on my door right now except for this one which is truly quite exciting. Every time I think I can't do this something happens to change my mind. Maybe I can do this. Even with communication challenges & serious time restrictions. I feel so blessed in this moment. I know it will change. It always does, no matter what it is. The name of the show, does it really matter? I don't have time to get hung up on it any more. Time to piss or get off the pot. Name it & move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment